ardent

What's This?

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2015, 08:02 PM

Sunniva would relax some as he just stood there, seeing that the man didn't attack. Perhaps he didn't actually want to fight? Sure his mannerisms had been off putting, but perhaps it wasn't as bad as the female thought. There was a silence that stretched on between them, Sunniva standing still as she looked at him, waiting for some sort of reaction. She didn't really know what to think of the man. However she would allow herself to completely relax once he spoke, confirming that he didn't want to fight. Well, if he didn't want to fight perhaps he was just worried about being attacked? The man would take a step and then move off the ramp, jumping down.

Sunniva would arch a brow, walking back over to the ramp as well. So that was it? "We don't need to fight. I was just uncertain if you'd go that route. Was merely stating that if it came to it I wouldn't back down." She would call. "If you're making your den here you shouldn't have to leave. I just wanted to explore the place a bit. I won't bother you." The female would give a small twitch of her ear. Would he come back?

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Art by:: Tealah