gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
03-19-2015, 10:28 PM
As the stormy eyes of the man fell on the little cardinal the bird would jump to Gaia's shoulder as the girl relaxed and lowered her chest to the ground. She really felt as though she could relax with Voltage there, he was so sweet and concerned, and she'd barely met him. He said he was the leader, the alpha of his pack. Did that make him a prince? How long had it been since she considered herself a princess? Both of them would be lost in their thoughts, Gaia would quiet as after she gave him another explanation of her home, the words bringing a gentle laugh from his maw. She hadn't realized he'd gotten so close. Her stomach would flip with nerves, but they weren't bad. They just sent her skin tingling and well other things. Her heat must have been making her nervous, but she almost jumped at the jolt of electricity she felt when he reached out to touch her. She wouldn't move but a tiny gasp would slip past her silver lips as she looked to him with her sightless moon-like gaze.

Her smile would remain as she angled her ears to catch his words, nodding at his question. "I am a Lady of my brother's pack." She held an important rank, it was even worse for her to be off running away from her problems. She knew how badly it hurt to be within Ebony's borders though, she deserved this vacation. He'd mention that he would be a warrior, he sounded much like her brothers and Solo. Her ears would fall to her skull at the thought, it would probably be a long time before everything stopped reminding her of her knight. She didn't want to hurt like this, to feel like she was breaking every time he crossed her mind. "My brothers are all warriors." Gaia would push through as best she could. "I never really picked it up." Though she'd tried, fighting without sight was difficult, and she'd never made it into a real spar.
"speech"