Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
03-20-2015, 02:12 PM

Keeping her signature blank stare, her ears continued to twitch to the sounds of his words and the animals that surrounded them. The wind blew into her chest and fluffed her white fur up a little bit as she pondered on what to say in return to the male.  "You seem like it." She admitted, though whether or not it seemed harsh was something she hadn't thought beforehand. She lifted a paw and rubbed her cheek lightly before shaking her fur out. "I haven't talked to anyone in such a long time, I'm not sure what kind of conversations interest me." Her voice was softer as she slowly began to realize that he wasn't a threat. Her mind bounced to the past, then to what the future may hold, and continued to bounce to and fro.  She sighed lightly.

"I truly think it's best if you were to decide the conversation." She admitted, shifting her weight and keeping that blank stare.  She wasn't sure where she was, but she was curious to see what kind of stories this male had. "I'm sure you have interesting stories.  We could take a walk if you'd like? I get a little nervous sitting in one spot for too long."  She admitted once more to the male, she stood and shook out her fur again, letting the wind dance along the way of her body. A small yawn approached her face and she did her best to hide it as to seem like he wasn't boring her. He wasn't, but she hadn't really slept decently for so long.

"SPEAK!"
THOUGHTS

Art by Skylark
[Image: salymbanner_by_lovelyskylark-d8jyuaa.png]