size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-20-2015, 02:58 PM

He moved off of her, saying that he was going to take her single word as a compliment. "Yeah, you can," she said breathlessly, falling over to her flank just as he told her to lay down. "don't have to tell me twice." She muttered. Purple eyes watched him as he settled down himself. Well, at least she wasn't the only one who was tired. Chuckling softly, she flinched as she rolled over to her back, paws dangling above her belly as she eyed the black beast beside her. "Remind me again why you made me wait for that...?" She half asked, half last. But her eyes sparkled when he named her Spitfire again, tail fluttering behind her. "I have many nicknames, and life up to all of them. The only thing I don't seem to live up to is my actual given name... think I should change it? Maybe swap it with my brother." At the thought of Revenge, her cheeks blushed at it. Would be he angry if he found out? Jealous? Oh boy... she hadn't even thought about that before all of this. But it wasn't like they ever talked about being exclusive...

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.