Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
03-20-2015, 06:01 PM
It seemed that the chocolate coloured boy wouldn't have to wait too long for something to come his way. He hadn't spent nearly enough time with his siblings as he would have liked, keeping himself perhaps a little too busy as he attempted to help his parents wherever he could and it meant that for all he knew many of the pack were doing the very same thing, his sister included. It had been far too long since they had spent any real time together. Perhaps he could have discovered earlier that she shared his wishes to visit the North only he had gone a step further with the idea, speaking with his parents and at one point having a plan set in motion. It had fallen through though he wouldn't blame his mother or new siblings for that at all.

"Favourite brother?" He questioned with a smile as he moved to meet her. Plans or not he certainly wouldn't have gone out of his way to avoid his sister and her company was very much welcomed now. "I'm not sure we're supposed to pick favourites." He added teasingly, lowering his head to nuzzle her lightly in greeting as she reached his side.

"I'm well. Just doing what I can to help." No further explanation was likely to be needed. Varda knew just as well as he that something wasn't quite right with their mother at the moment. He hadn't spent long with her though she certainly wasn't herself right now. "How are you?"