Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-20-2015, 07:14 PM
Ooc ; return phone post at work, ftw.

When he made a comment that waiting had made it that much sweeter, she let out a thoughtful hum. The tension between them sure had been strong enough, and really she couldn't be that upset that he had left her high and dry the first time. Because she found Revenge. If Kyarst had not left her that day, she didn't think that her and her brother would have crossed that line together. She highly doubted that she would have turned to him like that if this brute had not built her up like he had. She didn't regret what she had done with either of these men, and would do nothing to change it. She was snapped out of her thoughts when he commented on knowing her brother, saying that he was a nice boy. Her brow rose as her head turned to inspect him, he had hardly seemed the type to toss out random compliments. Perhaps she had been wat better than she thought. Smirking, Mercy nodded her head. "Yes, that's him. I swear my parents had high hoped that our roles would be reversed, but instead I wound up the fighter while he took up healing." her nose wrinkled at the very thought of having to heal others her whole life, taking care of them after fights. That is where all the action was, after all. Well... not all of it. She giggled as she eyed Kyarst up and down, there was indeed action in other places. Yet again the black brute spun the conversation around, detecting that this was not her first time. Her ears twitched as she let out a low rumble, tail fluttering at her belly. "Or I'm just that good," she teased. But after a few moments of silence, her purple gaze roamed up towards the sky. "But in all honesty, no. You're not the first man to fuck my brains out," glancing back at him, she highly doubted that she was his first. "and you, Kyarst? I bet I'm not the first woman you've sunk your jaws into." No, he was too damn good for that.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.