Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-20-2015, 09:30 PM
ooc; home but too lazy to grab a table xD

It had been a smart idea to wait. It had given him time to process and ensure that this was something he wanted to do, and not a decision his junk had made for him. As he grew older he was beginning to realize that intelligent decisions had to be thought over. That didn't mean he always thought before he acted, but he would at least try... when he remembered. "It's interesting that you were named based on actions or personalities, most in my family weren't named by such traditions." He wasn't sure what he was named after, but he knew that he and his brother shared the first letter of their names. That was as far as the similarities went. He didn't mind, though. He didn't exactly want his name to be some standard that he was held to, like 'Mercy' or 'Revenge'. "I never understood the appeal of healing, but I to understand it's necessity." He had always been one to become injured and was always in need of patching up. If it weren't for healers he probably never would have made it to his second year of life. He smirked as she tried to dodge his question, letting him hang before giving him the information he sought. He wasn't her first, as he'd expected. He was almost grateful to know that he wasn't the one to take her flower, because in all honesty he wouldn't have wanted to be that wolf - not without intentions of making something serious out of it all. She turned the question on him and he grinned, casting a sidelong glance at her. "You're a deductive little minx," he started. "You are the most recent of a few conquests, Mercy." It would be the first time he would ever utter her real name, and he would note how good it felt as it slid off of his tongue. "My first was when I was about a year and a half, her name was Shae.. although I didn't know it at the time." It was true, he hadn't known her name until a while after the deed was done. It was remarkable he remembered it now. A chuckle rolled from his lips, one that would likely be considered inappropriate to a lot of wolves given the conversation.

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.