Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-20-2015, 10:08 PM
Ooc ; We are so lazy... xD

Ah, so that is what he thought they were named of? She couldn't help but laugh softly, she guessed that the way she explained it made it sound that way. "Apparently our family has a habit of making themed litters, we were no different I guess. I just can't get over the irony of our names." Shrugging her shoulders along the grass, she attempted to drop the subject. She didn't like talking about her parents, he should know that from their first meeting. She let out a sigh, thankful that he spoke again to take her mind off of it. "Yeah, I never felt the pull towards it. I mean, Revenge has showed me some basic ways of healing just so I can fix myself up if he's not around. It seems like I need to get patched up quite a bit though." She laughed again, eying the man beside her. He knew that his story was the same as well, she had felt those scars under his fur. Plus, she had given him a few wounds herself. Oops. Mercy caught his glance, sticking her tongue out at him when he called her a minx. But then there was that one part, her name. It slipped off his tongue and she felt herself shiver at the sound of it. Hearing him speak her name brought that heat of desire into her again, and she swallowed hard to try and shove it back down. Even though she was more than willing for another round, she was unsure that her body could hold up to that again. She had been right in her thinking though, Mercy was indeed not his first. He went on to speak about her, saying that he hadn't even known her name before. Ears twitched at his laugh, her head moving down to watch him. Well there was no way in hell that she was telling him who her first was, and she hoped that he didn't bring it up. Instead Mercy tried to focus the conversation at him, a brow raising slowly. "Did you ever see her again?" she asked, her voice hardly above a whisper.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.