Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-20-2015, 10:18 PM
ooc; totes xD

He would roll onto his side, his stomach toward her, allowing his paws to half stretch and half curl until they were comfortable. His tail beat the earth gently for a moment as he settled himself, keeping his green-eyed gaze upon her while she spoke. "I guess themed litters aren't all that strange..." he mused aloud. He had heard wolves named after birds, or others named after the elements. He hadn't really thought about names much before now, he just knew that everyone had one and there wasn't really any changing it once it was given. "I know a trick here or there that have come in handy, but I'd be far from helpful in a real medical emergency." He mostly knew tricks to help with his breathing, but he didn't feel like bringing up his lifelong ailment at this particular time. He was genuinely surprised that it hadn't plagued him as he'd given her the ride of her life, and he feared thinking or talking about it for too long might change things and bring it about. She would inquire if he'd ever seen Shae again, and he lifted his head so that he was looking at her straight on instead of from the side. "No," he voiced. They had merely been two strangers passing, never meant to collide again - it seemed. "I don't suspect I will, either. She lives elsewhere." There was no note of longing or desire in his lyrics, for he truthfully didn't care if he ever saw Shae again. It had been wonderful, at the time, but there had never been anything more than lust between them. His right brow arched upward as he eyed her mischievously. There was no way he was going to let her off the hook so easily. "Who was your first?" he posed the question with mild intensity, hoping she would do as she had been doing - which was telling him the truth. Eyes focused hard upon her features, aiming to read them if she dared lie.

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.