size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-20-2015, 10:56 PM
Mercy just shrugged off his comment about themed litters, thankful that he didn't seem to pick up the topic of parents. Now that wasn't the time of pillow talk that she really craved. He said that he would be little help in an emergency, and the girl really couldn't help let out a giggle. She just pictured Kyarst running around with herbs in his mouth, freaking out as he tried to figure out how to help the wolves around him. "But it sure is fun to picture you doing it." she teased. Too soon their conversation changed, and he didn't seem to upset over never seeing his first again. Flopping over to her flank, she raised her head to get a better look at him, a deep frown on her maw. "Do you ever regret her being your first though? Do you wish that it had been with someone that you would have remained close to?" She knew that if she ever lost Revenge... it would do more than break her heart. But that was different, he was her brother. They had a lot more between them than just sharing their first time. Was it different for Kyarst though? She visibly flinched though when he smirked at her, asking her who her first was. Ears pinned back towards her skull as her gaze turned away from him, clearing her throat. "Um..." she started, a blush forming on her cheeks. She didn't want to say, but she was curious as to how others would react to it. Her and her brother had spoken about how no one's opinions on them should count, but Kyarst's did. For whatever reason. "Well, to be honest, you were pretty close to being my first. But when you walked away... I went to Revenge to get patched up and... erm..." She broke off, head lowering slightly as she refused to look at him. Would he hate her now, because of this?

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.