size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-20-2015, 11:28 PM
Everything that had been said before was pushed out of her mind when he brought up her first, no words leaving her mouth after she said it. She was waiting for the anger, the disgust, anything really. But what she got instead left her shocked, her jaw dropping as her head whipped around to glare at him. She most certainly did NOT do it wrong! Not at all! But she was far too shocked to defend herself at the moment, her mind trying to wrap around the fact that he didn't seem to he phased by it at all. After several moments of her sputtering, she finally let out a sharp bark. "I didn't do anything wrong, in fact I did it really well! So good infact that we had to have another go!" she managed, huffing in his direction. Stupid brute thinking she had done it wrong... Rolling to her belly she crossed her two front legs before her, letting out a harrumph as her tongue stuck out at him. "I was just scared to tell anyone, of what they might think. I didn't want you to hate me, or call me names. We didn't expect it to happen, but I don't regret it." she admitted, lowering her head to rest on her crossed legs. "We had always assumed that it was wrong, that it was never even an option... but now. I dunno." She shrugged her shoulders yet again, a soft sigh passing through her lips.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.