Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2015, 12:30 AM
There was so much in one embrace, so much emotion and thoughts and he wasn't sure at all where to even begin when it came to sorting them. How in his right mind could he believe this was alright? That he could feel so strongly for a girl he had only just met? With a gentle sigh he would hold her, as if she were the entire world and everything that mattered. It was like everything fell into place and shattered all at once. What even mattered an hour ago? A day ago...a week? Where was he without her in his arms? He sighed desperately, just holding her and feeling the warmth she provided. It was like the answer to wishes he never knew he had wished, or dreams forgotten. Just her, Gaia, the little cloud, here in his arms.

Perhaps it was selfishness more than selflessness that pushed him onwards, that had those words tumbling from his mouth, that had him wishing for things that could be deemed improper since they had only just met. It was like taking advantage of a broken girl, showing her kindness and wisking her away. But, it still felt right, like the fates had finally given him the element he longed for. The misnamed one, did he finally have his clouds? Could lightning survive without the clouds to live off of? Even if lightning was not his named element, he still felt her energy, and his heart sang. So he held her, squeezing as her soft voice electrified all his emotions, all his expectations, and he knew it would a memory he'd never forget. Was it mutual, or was he just being selfish? He wasn't sure. But he held her, tightly, his brows furrowed in desperation as he held her, as if the world was about to end. "Come home with me? Just for the night and I'll return you to yours." He whispered, resting his forehead against her. "I cannot let you go...I cannot let you go home alone, and I can't bare the thought of letting you go at all." He couldn't, not now that the stars had aligned, not now that he had his fate, his destiny, and all the pieces that came with it. Not now that he knew of her sorrow and her lonliness. He couldn't let her go.

"Burn Baby Burn"