Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-21-2015, 12:46 AM
He seemed quite surprised with the term of favourite. Perhaps it was the first time anyone had called him a favourite anything. Oh dear, maybe she needed to display familial love more often.
"By whose rule?" The girl responded with an amused chirp, mischief briefly floating in her tone. Usually she adhered to the family's and pack's laws and expectations with regard, but she couldn't recall a rule referring to favouritism. It was a little thing, like having a preferred prey or training field. Besides, what other brother was there besides Aslan? Of course, there was little Fate who was too young for her to call a judgement upon. The younger siblings were probably going to grow closer to each other rather than the older litter, unless something happened to change her prediction.

As his reply, he mentioned that he was doing what could to help. By this, she assumed he was providing his assistance towards the pack and its members. Unfortunately, if she had known her aid was required in some way, maybe she could have created a stronger benefit to Threar. Perhaps she had been doing something that would positively impact the pack in the future by consulting her father and practising her skills in the only training field she knew of. It meant in the future there would be more prey to supply in the pack and perhaps another Plot.

"Quite fine, in fact. I've been hunting." Her reply didn't sound as helpful as her thoughts deemed it to be, which was why she added extra yet truthful information for him to believe it was important. Surely it was. "Father says I have a bit to improve on, but it's a start."

She couldn't help but to ask what her brother had been doing education-wise. Did he have goals like she did? Was there a specific rank he sought? Perhaps he hadn't planned as far as her young mind desired to reach. "What field are you most interested in? Or fields I should say."

"Speech"