size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-21-2015, 10:34 AM
He seemed to be offended that he would have thought something ill of her, which shocked her to her very core. There seemed to be a lot more than meets the eye when it came to Kyarst, he kept surprising her in every way possible. His statement was bold, and she felt herself looking down in shame. How was she to know what was right or wrong about it? Although her ears flickered when he said that his own parents had been siblings, features slowly pulling up to look at him. Really? So they weren't the only ones? And to have pups, that seemingly had nothing wrong with them. "So... I'm not a monster for what I did?" she asked, almost breathless as she did so. All that time she had been worried about what others thought, and here was this amazing man who told her that there was nothing wrong with it, nor would their ever be. A small smile returned to her lips, long tail thumping on the earth a few times. She felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted off of her shoulders, and all by this black beast at her side. Although the moment did not last long, as he asked her what Revenge would think about them. Her ears pulled back slightly, purple eyes falling a bit into a narrowed gaze. "I'm not sure actually. Jealous? We never really talked about being um... exclusive? He knows about our first run in, and he seemed a little... unsure about it all. Like he didn't understand. But now I'm really not sure. I doubt he would be angry, but jealous... most likely." she managed, thinking out loud as she spoke. A sly smile tickled her features as she eyed Kyarst, a very similar question on her tongue. "And what of Lysis? What would she think of us?" Had she not mentioned that they had met? Oops...

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.