Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2015, 12:00 PM
He was surprised that he was able to share with her in this way. For the longest time Lysis had been his only friend, his only confidant. It felt good to be able to express himself, and to know that she too was sharing parts of herself with him. His tail continued to caress the earth, no longer beating but swiping across the ground gently and without any real purpose. His gaze wandered over her features, watching her blink in surprise at his statement. He stretched his chin up, breathing out a sigh toward the sky. "Because I wanted to. No one, not even Lysis tells me what I can or can't do. If Revenge told you never to see me again, would you do it?" Lysis was the closest living being to him besides his mother who was long gone, and yet she still didn't have the amount of control over him that she probably wanted. He loved her, in some weird, dysfunctional way, but that didn't mean he would follow her around all the time with his tongue hanging out. He knew that his line of questioning could bite him in the ass, because it was very likely she might say that she would agree with Revenge. He could sense their closeness, and yet some part of him knew that deep down (even if she didn't admit it) she still made her own decisions. Even he took Lysis' thoughts into consideration, but in the end it was his choice to make - not anyone else's. An ear tipped back, and then the other, before he rolled slowly back onto his stomach and rested his head on his paws, gazing at her through a single eye.

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.