size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-21-2015, 12:38 PM
She had to bite her lip to keep her from giggling as he tossed his head towards the sky, seeming exhausted by her question. He posed one for her, they were seeming to make a habit out of that. She had to pause though, really thinking it over. She had already admitted to herself that he meant something to her -- just what it was didn't come to mind though. If Revenge made that statement, something that she doubted, would she agree? "No, I wouldn't." She said, watching him settle himself in further. Her heart beat quicker in her chest as she gazed at the single green eye that faced her, head raising as she inspected him. "You mean something to me, Kyarst. I don't have a label for it, but you do. I'm not close with many others, in fact only Revenge really. And Valentine I guess, but he's our alpha and probably close with everyone. I wouldn't stop just because he asked me to." Mercy admitted softly, a small grin on her lips. She liked this whole honesty thing, it was nice and a type of conversation that she didn't often have. This month had just been chalked full of strange things for her.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.