Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2015, 01:02 PM
Though he liked to consider himself someone very good at playing games and telling lies, that didn't mean that he wanted to do it all the time. In fact, more often than not, he enjoyed a conversation that could be had entirely truthfully. It was challenging to tell the truth, more challenging than keeping up with one's lies. Telling the truth involved humility, vulnerability, and trust. None of those things were particularly fun emotions, but they were all too real. Her truthful answer came, and his single eye did not reveal any hint of lying on her features. He appreciated that. 'No, I wouldn't.' she answered, and his eye would narrow almost skeptically. Really now? Hmm. He relaxed the emerald orb, though, as she explained further. When she was through he thought over what she'd said. He meant something to her, she didn't have a name for it, but it was certainly something. He nodded in agreement, "I've never been particularly fond of labels, anyway." He lifted his head and turned it toward her, allowing both eyes to fall upon her now. "You mean something, too. I've never had many wolves in my corner, but I guess I'd consider you to be one of them - you and Lysis." And Rhythm, he thought. He thought of the doe-eyed rabbit-pelted girl just then, remembering their last lengthy conversation and how easy it had been to speak with her. It had been easier than talking to Mercy, but not as easy as with Lysis. He stretched his front legs forward, extending them as far as they would go. It was dark, though he hadn't truthfully noticed until now. The heat of the day had worn off, leaving behind a somewhat sticky luke-warmth.

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.