Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
03-21-2015, 06:27 PM
The bird did reply, though it wasn't much of an explanation. The pale femme turned her attention back to the avian, cranium tilting to one side as she listened. This was an interesting little bird indeed. "I can't imagine why others would not want to talk to you, Bryn." She replied, accented tone genuine. Who in their right mind would pass up the opportunity to speak with a creature that was of another species? The possibility for learning would be vast, and anyone in their right mind should feel that intrigue, right? To hear the stories of a bird, and know of their traditions or habits. That would be fantastic!

The male introduced himself as Kyarst Armada. Armada. Now that sparked a hint of recognition in the woman. She'd heard of them, very briefly. When she'd been in Ludicael with her brother, and neither Aurora or Magnus had been anywhere to be found, there had been mentions of the name. Passing ones, with idle comments and things. They had been a formidable family, last she'd heard. How interesting, that they'd come all the way from the northern kingdom to these southern regions. Spreading quickly, it seemed. He turned her query back on her, and the ivory dame blinked once, returning to the land of the living. "Lirika Lunashka-Bane." Came her soft reply, accompanied by a small, habitual dip of her head. "I was born here, but I went off to find my family in the northeast." She murmured, shrugging at the simple words. His face was quite close to her own, she noted. Kyarst had eyes heavily saturated with emerald hues, and they were quite stunning, to be honest. They looked very nice against the cobalt tint of his ebony coat.