Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2015, 07:25 PM

She wouldn't hesitate long, posing a rhetorical question back at him before prepping to join him in the tree. He took a moment to move over so that she would have room and could brace against the tree trunk if she did make it into the tree. 'Remember what I said about wolves not belonging in trees?' "I remember," he chided, "And yet here I am, in a tree." He watched her struggle, wondering how long it might take before she either made it or asked him for assistance. He wouldn't offer his advice right away, finding it more amusing to see the methods she chose to attempt. 'You make it look so easy.' A smile crept across his features, for she had made it. "I've had two years to practice," he noted as she settled herself alongside him. They were a foot or two apart, but still rather close. He remarked at how brave she was to put herself in a vulnerable position only two feet from a strange male tree-wolf. 'This is much more pleasant than I expected.' The smile tugged at his lips as he nodded. "I thought the same the first time I successfully climbed. If you get a good enough tree you can go even higher and use it to scout around you for prey or enemies." It seemed he never stopped thinking about knowing what and who was around him. The grackle fluttered toward them, landing on the precarious branch above their heads. She looked down upon the she-wolf. "That one didn't fall." She sounded almost.. disappointed, and again the cobalt man felt himself laugh.

"Kyarst talks,"
"Bryn talks,"

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.