size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-22-2015, 01:46 PM

He would only agree with her as she restated how much work she had to go, she was aware of this fact and would have to keep pushing herself before she made any real progress. Though even as Valentine offered her a spar, albeit half jokingly, she knew she really should have taken him up on the offer, and yet she still held some hesitation within her. Thankfully her slightly amusing question would mostly redirect them to different conversation. She didn't have to jump right into a fight. Despite his amused chuckle though Valentine seemed to grow quite serious as she brought up the future. It was cloudy at best, and Rhythm could not even begin to make out what was to come. "I hope so." She'd smile shyly, but she knew they were focusing on her training.. right? "Me too."

Watching him from her bright blue and purple gaze the girl would find herself moving from across from him to right next to his tall frame. She'd lean into his shoulder if she let him, as she found herself wanting his affection. She felt a conflict in her heart, thoughts of Kyarst and their little talk as well as what had been said with Cascade. Before she could even think about it enough to stop herself she'd grow a bit more bold. "What do I mean to you Valentine?" By now her eyes had fallen to her feet as the question left her lips, "Where are we going?" Their relationship had haunted her for a long time now, but she'd never found a good time to ask. The timing still felt completely off, but the words had fallen and she couldn't take them back now.
""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads