gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Her emerald eyes danced with amusement at Song's reaction. She couldn't help but smile as the younger wolf recovered and voiced her surprise. Rather than turn away and ignore the white dame, she turned back to face Song and padded towards her. "I apologize whole-heartedly for that, my dear," she said. Gentle tones rang from her vocals and she lazily wagged her tail to left and right.
Both of Silent's eyebrows rose in her own surprise as Song offered the fallen squirrel. She hadn't been offered a bite to eat in...Lord, how long had it been? Months, perhaps years? Time seemed to blend her days together when she wasn't paying attention. Her thoughts brought her back around to the offer at hand and she was about to answer...except her stomach answered for her instead. Growling with a vengence, Silent's eyes met Song's and she couldn't help but laugh. "I suppose I couldn't turn this away," she said before she padded closer. Once she was a few inches from Song, she lowered her head and began to eat.
The squirrel didn't take long to devour. Pretty soon, there was nothing left but bones and the tail. Silent dug a shallow hole near one of the bushes and pushed the remains in the dirt. She covered the hole back up and patted the small mound before looking at Song with her gentle gaze. "What I can't eat will be available for someone else..or the earth, depending on which one gets it first." Silent raised her head and swept her tail behind her again. "You are a very pretty wolf, young lady. Tell me, what is your name?"