Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-22-2015, 05:43 PM
He was indeed listening to her, for it was far easier to listen to her and care about her feelings than acknowledge his own sour mood. He slowed his pace, turning his head back to her after he'd cleared the roots. “You don't have to apologize to me, ever.” There was a sincerity to his tone, a seriousness that couldn't be denied. His gaze sought hers for a moment. “I'm your friend, and depressing or not - I'll always listen.” Because I care. He remained where he was, truthfully having not much of a desire to go any further into the orchard. “Would any of your family still see you, if you could go?” He knew she'd said her brother had banished her, but surely he didn't speak for the rest of the family. Perhaps there were one or two that would meet her at a neutral location - though it was likely she'd already thought of such a plan. He also didn't know what the rules were as far as her going to visit with folks from another pack that obviously wasn't entirely friendly with Imperium.

“speak,” 

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.