gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
03-22-2015, 06:49 PM
ooc. sorry this is so pooey!

The cobalt tinted male was quick in his own reply, pointing out the difference in their experience. Indeed, two years to practice getting one's own furry ass into a tree would make quite the difference. She smiled lightly. He noted the usefulness of such a talent, which hadn't occurred to the pallid female quite yet. "Well, all the more reason to practice, right?" She hummed, glancing over at him. That would be very helpful, especially in forested areas. Couldn't cover all that ground on your own while hunting, but having a high vantage point would make it a whole lot easier to locate your next meal. The dark avian fluttered onto the branch just above her head, inspecting the female with beady eyes before making a comment. A low chuckle would escape the femme, brow raising as she looked to the bird. "If I didn't know any better, Bryn, I'd say you wanted me to land on my ass." She purred, shooting the bird a mocking look.

A soft peal of laughter would escape Kyarst, and she would grin lightly. Mercury gaze would fall upon his form, giving him a quick once over. He looked rather charming, in the soft light offered by the oaks canopy. Her mid would drift to his scent, bearing more than just his own musk. A pack wolf, she guessed. "I take it you're on leave from your responsibilities?" She enquired gently, shoulders folding into a rather unbecoming slouch, however minute. She was quite comfortable up here right now, with this good company.