size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-22-2015, 11:31 PM

The darker wolf took a seat with her, more obvious now that he was done patrolling this corner of their home for the moment. She felt honored that he would so easily take time from his day to focus on her, even if it was mostly because he hated the orchard. Still, he made her feel better as he told her what he thought about Bass's decision. He'd make her smile a little, she still had her doubts about the decision to stay here. Having Kyarst's very certain opinion relieved some of that doubt. “We don't have to talk about this, if it bothers you.” She'd smile easily, "It's okay." and her tail would wag slightly to reassure him. "I just have to keep hoping they'll change their minds." That was all she could do, Motif said she needed time and Rhythm would give her as much as she needed. "I'm glad I've got a friend like you, Kyarst." She was in an oddly good mood compared to his own, usually thoughts of her siblings left her crying for hours. "So what have you been up to? Seems like this forest is getting you down." She'd scoot a little bit closer to him, her neck reaching out so her nose could nudge his shoulder playfully. Maybe some of her good humor could rub off.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads