ardent

earth angel [cypress]

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
03-23-2015, 11:00 AM
The young man was surprised when Arian apologized to him. He would look back at her with a gentle look, shaking his head. "There is nothing to forgive. I wasn't bothered by your nature, Miss Arian." He would then put on his listening ears, listening as the young woman explained her own tale. So he was, in a sense, part of her new family now. It was a nice thought. He would feel a touch of sadness as her tragic past. Her parents had died, just as his own had, but hers had died at a far younger, far more tender age. Cypress would close his eyes, speaking softly.

"That's a good way to think of it, Arian. All of Fiori... being our family." Cypress would let his eyes open slightly, his gaze gently upon her. "I'm really sorry for your loss. Truthfully I lost my parents too, though not so tragically young. I came to Fiori for a fresh start. I knew staying where we had settled would never be the same without them, nor going back to where I was first born." Cy would breathe out slowly.

"Sometimes a bit of change is good. It shows us that there is still room to grow." The young man went on. "Life can be hard, and challenge us, but as we overcome each obstacle we become stronger and stronger. In my eyes you are already a strong young woman, and with each step you take you show the world that you will overcome anything that it throws at you. You carry on."