Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
03-23-2015, 07:58 PM
A bit of frustration had crept into his words as he shouted up the tall tree, oblivious to everything going on around him. He stood, as though frozen solid for a long moment, scowling up at the squirrel as it disappeared amongst the thick foliage of the willow tree. Only when he heard the voice of another -- which caught him slightly off-guard, as he'd been so distracted by the thrill of the chase -- did he jerk around abruptly to stare with widened eyes at the male who had approached. Oh, he was a lovely man, with gorgeous markings around his eyes and a clear blue stare, that seemed to be laughing at him.

"He won't come down for me," he answered with a soft huff, feeling quite annoyed. What an irritating little beast this squirrel was! What sort of secrets did he have, he wondered? If it was meant for the gods, surely it was worthwhile. And yet he surely couldn't climb up this tree; he'd just have to wait for the damned thing to come down.

"Tell me," he'd begin to speak after a moment, his words frantic as he spat the question out with fervor and took a few quick steps closer. His gaze scrutinized him, dancing with a strange sort of excitement.  "Have you seen... an eagle about this forest? Or perhaps a few red deer?" Cocking his head to the side, he would wrinkle his nose.  "Come on, tell me!" he'd probe him further before giving him a chance to respond.