size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-23-2015, 08:21 PM

His look of surprise pulled her ears to her skull, she was definitely not a usual case but she felt a little embarrassed at her inexperience. "uh, yeah." she'd try to avoid his gaze but there was more. Dark ears would perk back up to his next words, they were slow like he was trying to figure out the exact right words. She wasn't sure how well she'd answer the question. She knew one wolf he'd been with, and by definition of her rank she knew there was no reservation about others. "I figured..." She'd finally answer, her gaze lingering on his. "I'm kind of nervous to know how much 'a bit' is though," not that she was really asking. "I.. hmm. You haven't stopped because you've been seeing me either, I've guessed?" She didn't mean for her voice to slip, but there was an obvious tinge of jealousy in her voice as she said it making her cringe slightly at the sound of it. She didn't have to doubt her place in his life so much anymore. Yeah there were a lot of questions still, but she was different and she knew she meant something to him. So why did she still feel so squirmy when faced head on with this knowledge?
""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads