Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-08-2013, 01:28 AM
He seemed startled at first, but opposed to cowering or responding with agitation of her own, she only watched and waited for him to either attack or for his defenses to fall back. Luckily for her, it was the latter, and he took a deep breath before getting a good look at her. Chrysanthe offered him a small smile, a dabble of curiosity shining in her blue eyes. Who was this brute? He seemed interested enough in her, which was enough to get her to wonder whether she would be making a new acquaintance today. He definitely smelled Seracian now that she had a moment to take him in, and she idly wondered whether he knew Gideon or Maverick.

The brute didn't seem to mind that she had run into him, and she was glad - honestly she wasn't the clumsy type but everyone had their off days. She supposed she could give herself a bit of slack as well, it was rather hard to see where you were going out here. His enthusiasm was contagious and his soft chuckle brought out a less passive expression from the alpha. She found herself smoothing out a bit herself, and relaxing to the point of being able to enjoy a bit of smalltalk. "I was thinking." She answered him, simply and shortly but there wasn't a hit of an attitude to her statement - she was being completely honesty - she had simply gotten lost in her thoughts. "Although I'm not a typical lady." The comment came with a touch of laughter to her words.

"I'm from Valhalla - a large pack not too far from here." She answered him easily, but decided to temporarily hold back on telling him that she lead there. Intimidating her company wasn't something that she wanted to do right off of the bat. "Seracia? Who is your cousin, I just might know him." She knew the ruling family a bit better than she liked to admit - although, oddly enough, she had never met the regal pack's king.