Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-24-2015, 09:27 AM

The dark beast would take a breath, trying to calm as he said that he had meant no offense. That was good -- she would have gotten into a fight if she needed to in order to prove her strength. Such was the only way to survive, to live. So help her, the gods seemed to mock such things. Constantly throwing challenges her way. She would breathe in, looking at the stranger as his gaze shifted to the ocean. Her eyes would follow him, taking in his words. Huh... The ocean current huh?

“Celeste and Nox are said to have shaped the world to be strong, even in itself. It is a thing that lives and breathes, as we do.” She would give a small nod, letting her gaze return him. “This is a great relief, in all honesty. I may not be afraid to fight, though there is more than myself that I must think of right now.” She would chuckle softly.

“Ah yes, my coat. I suppose it is the gods way of having a sick sense of humor. Wolves in my homeland with odd coloration were supposed to be culled at birth. Luckily for me my mother was very kindhearted and let a creature even as odd as me live.” The femme would give a soft sigh. “What about you? Where you lived, did your family shun odd colored coats?”

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Table by:: Eve

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]