gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-08-2013, 01:39 AM
"Song..that is a lovely name," Silent said. She couldn't help but mirror the smile and relaxed nature that was gracing Song's own features. Since the atmosphere between them was becoming less frosty (which it wasn't in the first place, as far as Silent was concerned), she decided to recline to her haunches. The older she-wolf looked over her shoulder to confirm that she wasn't too close to the nearby bushes. Confirming her thoughts, Silent lowered her bottom half to the frosty ground. Since the sun hadn't hit that area of the world just yet, Silent was met with a cool seat to her rump and hind paws. A gentle sweep of her tail had it curl around her feet and it rested.
It was then that Silent decided to answer the young lady's question. "You, darling, may call me Silent." Her name was simple and had a nice ring to it. Amazing how a six letter word would mean so much for one person to say. Just like the word 'Bronze'...Silent's emerald eyes flashed for a sliver of a second when she thought about her first lover. "Thank you for giving me a bit of breakfast this morning, Song...I didn't realize how much I needed something to snack on." Her ears lightly perked and she continued with what she hoped would be a conversation starter. "What brought you out here on this fine day?"