Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-24-2015, 11:27 AM
Arian seemed nearly mezmorized by the male. No one had entirely spoken to her like this before. Not syrinx, not quelt, not her mother nor father. The world underneath her paws seemed to perk up instead of swallowing her under. For once she felt like she once was, young and proud of her healing skills. Confident to make her mark in the world. Of course, now she simply wanted to live as she could. Though she still thought it'd be better for her to just disappear. If she died or not, she didn't care. She had done what vereux told her because she was unreliable in her own decisions. The more she thought about it the more her body shivered. If she did what she wanted her world would end, she didn't want her home to vanish for a third time. Her body arched like a cat head held low her crystal eyes staring at him with a sense of pain within them. Her tail tucked itself between her legs and she flopped down on her stomach. "Im trying." She muttered. "Itsume must think me a fool, for I feel any decision I make will destroy everything around me." She stood up and balanced on three limbs trying to take in a deep breath.

Her paws dragged her forward and her head came to rest underneath the mans chin. She felt herself crying but hoped her position would cause him not to see. "I dont want to lose anyone anymore cypress." She muttered. "I want you to stay even if the world is falling apart." Her tail curled underneath her. With her tears soaking her fur she leaned her head to rest upon his chest to hear his heartbeat. This was a wolf who was breathing, living, his blood flowed through his veins. "I want you in my life, but im afraid ill hurt you or that I myself will get hurt." She remembered her uncle dying. Taken down by the infamous albino king who now was nothing but a ghostly memory.