gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
03-24-2015, 01:51 PM

Her mother casually fit the darlings name into the conversation, seemingly shocked to see her here. Her little stub of a tail was wagging a mile a minute behind her, her whole back end swaying with the motion. Epiphron explained their relation, saying that she was staying and Ritselli could trust her. Well of course she could trust her, Amalia wouldn't hurt a fly! It seemed that the child was trying to put on a brave face as well, saying that she would like to go and grab some food. Her poor little belly rumbled in agreement, making the woman laugh a little "Of course, I can get the boys to go out and hunt you something fresh while I give you some yummy herbs to munch on." The pup made her way to Ama's side, looking up at her and thanking them for taking her in. Her heart broke, blue eyes looking up at her mother for a moment. She tried to catch her gaze, blinking away the tears that started to threaten to fall. No no, don't cry in front of the girl. She squeezed her eyes shut as she controlled her emotions. And then Ritselli asked how many sons she had, making a comment that her sisters went missing with her mother. Oh good gosh, she didn't think that she would be able to hold back the tears any longer. Letting out a shaky sigh, she opened her eyes again and smiled down at the little girl. "I have four sons, a pretty big family! But you know what, I know they are going to love you. They always wanted a sister."