Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Nagendra
03-24-2015, 09:53 PM
Slowly, gradually, she began to break. It was unexpected. It was also somewhat relieving in that it told him she still cared. The girl shrugged at his question, seeming to have an unidentifiable drive similar to Svetovid’s own. After her shoulders lifted and dropped, it all got worse. A trembling breath wrenched from her lungs and her head dropped as she shrank inward, beginning to cry. It hurt more to see her cry – because of him – than it did to have her lash at him with every poison word she could think to wield. The brother took another silent step forward, an immediate sense of protectiveness surging through his veins.

She tried to continue on with vain attempts at casual chatter. The frown across Svetovid’s severe features grew gentle as satin, draping carefully across his muzzle with all the unshakeable that he so often kept concealed and reserved. ”I’m not,” came his stark reply as he moved in to stand over her. There was a pause again, and then he inhaled softly and swept down to try and wrap his neck around hers in embrace. ”I know my apologies can’t mean shit, but I’m sorry.” How could any apologies or promises mean anything to either of them? Especially Lirika, who’d been left time and time again. He had to at least try though. ”I’ve missed you so much.”