Straying

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-08-2013, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013, 10:33 AM by Azalea.)

The boy's reaction to her was gleeful. Within seconds he was mirroring her behavior with his rump in the air. To wolves it was the universal signal to play. She jolted toward him grabbing at his legs with delicate precision. "Mother says stuff about Amenti a lot, So I think I am from there." She tilted her head to the side, her right ear drew back as she tried to make sense of that. If he didn't know for certain what pack he was from, then perhaps he was a Rogue? His mother could have been left Amenti at some point in her life?

She shook it off. It wasn't her place to know the reasoning behind the child's answer. He seemed happy and healthy and so long as he was not skin and bones she would assume he was being well looked after. Salamander would allow her to think no longer anyway, growling as he barreled by her. His puppy teeth grabbed at her tail making her jump with the shock of pain. Puppy teeth were razor sharp, if only puppies would realize that!

"You can't catch me!" He howled, running through the water. Unfortunately for him Azalea had the advantage here and he only helped her out by choosing the water to run in. The drag created slowed him down in his efforts to evade her grasp. Azalea let him have a head start before bounding after him. She zig-zagged in and out of the water before running past him only to whirl around. When she was facing him Az romped toward him, legs flying wildly. "Try again!" She called, delighted.

It had been forever since she had acted like the puppy she truly was. With one brother missing and the other of exploring Alacritia, Azalea was left to her own devices and she didn't have very many age mates.

Speech,