ardent

Turning Point

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2015, 11:27 PM

The young man had hardly uttered her greeting before she changed to snuggle up against him, catching Thanatos off uard. He would blink, her speed almost alarming to a male who took everything at a slow, easy pace. She was giggling too, and Thany would look at her with confusion, and perhaps a bit freaked out, as he tried to find words. “Yes... We are...” The boy would cast a look at Hercules. Okay, who was this and why on earth was she getting close to not just Helios, but him too?

Poe on the other hand would not stand for getting touched. He would take to the sky, though her pet was gentle. He would look down at her, cawing out. “I am Poe... And I would thank you to not treat me like some pet.” The raven would watch as his new companion just allowed the girl to lean on him, probably unsure what else to do in this case.

“I am... Thanatos...” He would say softly, before shifting a bit uncomfortable. “You are... Close...” It was a bit awkward phrasing it that way, but he wasn’t sure what else to say.

The sudden wailing of Philotes would startle him, and Poe would fly to the child’s side, landing on the ground to try and soothe her. “Shh child. It’s alright. This stranger is not going to hurt anyone.” He knew she was scared. Who could blame her after what happened to Natalya?

Thanatos would turn his head, giving a heavy sigh. The poor child... She would probably be forever scarred after that event. “Sorry... It is... Not... Your fault... She is... Afraid... Charm.” He tried to explain in his slow drawl, looking to the femme.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Lolaf