Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-26-2015, 12:33 AM

While her younger siblings were currently growing up without much of their mother leading them through childhood, a way to create a loving bond between her siblings and fill in the role of a motherly figure would be to spend time with them more often. Really, she should be visiting them every day, not just when a parent was ill such as the ongoing situation. So if she could play with the pups or teach them basic hunting skills like she had always wanted to, supply her mother with food when the opportunity arose and have a reassuring discussion with Novella just as he had suggested, perhaps finding something useful to do wouldn't be such a struggle after all. Like Aslan, it would keep her occupied with practical jobs as opposed to being bored and doing nothing that contributes towards the pack.

"Then I'll do my best." She securely promised with a dip of her head, the thought of forgetting to complete her promise almost frightening her. Her skull shook for a brief moment as if the depressing thoughts of how her mother was feeling were crawling over her like spiders. Mud and spiders were things she loathed with a passion. "We shouldn't worry. I heard it's not healthy to do so." A sufficient amount of knowledge had been gained in that particular subject and so for a brighter change of pace, she smoothly made a transit towards the next topic. It was spoken rather out of the blue, however, she was desperate to engage in a positive conversation. "I know this was announced some time ago and almost impossible to be completed now, but I'm interested in this trip to the North."

"Speech"