Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-26-2015, 08:46 AM
Though she couldn't see his expression, he wore a pleasant smile, happy to get to know a stranger -- even if she was one of the colder creatures he'd met this far in his life. His smile was likely audible in his voice, his tones chipper even despite her wariness. Her comment elicited a snort from him, though the sound was friendly.  "At least you are honest," he'd comment with a chuckle.

Her demeanor was quite flat and he found himself wondering what all she had gone through to make her so... blank. She seemed to grow more comfortable in his presence, and yet unsure how to direct the conversation. For a moment, he felt at a loss -- without much to work with and in the presence of a female that was nearly impossible to read. And yet her suggestion to walk together would ease his discomfort slightly.  "A walk sounds good," he nodded eagerly. This place would likely be easy for her to navigate without much focus, too, as the land was relatively flat and the scent of the growing redbud trees was extremely pungent. "I could tell you about my sister," he began as he started to move, moving one paw carefully in front of the other. "Well -- one of them. She is blind too, though she likes to talk even more than I do and she's quite intense, if I do say so myself."