Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
03-26-2015, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2015, 09:33 AM by Epiphron.)
Epiphron couldn't help but be reminded of the conversation she'd had with Amalia recently about imagining her with a daughter rather than sons. If she trusted anyone to care for this girl, this orphan that she had been entrusted with, it was Amalia. The girl, though still a bit wary and tearful -- which wasn't surprising in the least -- seemed to brighten considerably as Amalia began talking to her.

Though she tried to hide it, Amalia seemed to empathize deeply with the girl -- she swore she saw tears begin to well in her eyes. A kind smile grew on her lips as she watched the two interact. She alluded to including her in her family and she felt the emotions tugging at her own heart at the scene. "It seems you have things figured out," she'd speak quietly to Amalia. "I'll leave you two then. Ritselli, please know you can call me any time if you need something." She highly doubted Amalia would leave her with any needs, but she wanted her to know she had more than one wolf to confide in here. With that, Epiphron would turn to leave, letting Amalia and Ritselli get to know one another.

COPYRIGHT argent 2015