ardent

my back has been breaking from this heavy heart

Natsu

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2013, 02:08 PM
A new friend already, in these lands, Natsu hoped he would run into him again. Usually he didn't worry about the future and focused on the now for himself, but sometimes dreaming was the best medicine for him. The world was a troubling place, but if you tried to make the most out of it, you could be happy. That was how Natsu saw it, and expected it to be. Natsu calmed himself down a bit, sometimes a more gentle approach was needed. Though he was more cheerful it was unfair to be overly cheerful when one was being troubled by something. Natsu may have been a complete stranger, but he had made a new friend. Natsu began to dig into the food with no remorse. As he listened to what the male had to say. Family problems, he knew how that felt. He and his brother had separated when they arrived at Alacritis, but he couldn't help but feel worried about his small brother. He raised his head when he finished half the rabbit. He was full, he knew how to survive and only eat when he needed to.

"Aye, my name's Natsu. I feel ya on the family part." He licked his muzzle that was slightly stained with blood. His blue eyes flickering with interest with his new friends problems. "Is it a sibling that's bothering you?" Natsu asked with a flick of his ears. He then laughed a little a bit, "Ahhh sorry sorry, I didn't mean to impose, you don't have to answer." He apologized. Knowing how annoying he could be when he wanted to know something so that he could help another. That was just how Natsu was. He really was a bit thick headed, unless he was angry.