size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
03-26-2015, 05:01 PM
Cas chuckled dryly, eyes glinting at her discomfort. "I'm sure you'll get experience if Valen keeps you around. Plenty of females in heat running around here, plenty of pups to come. Anyway," she stretched with a mock yawn, pushing herself off the rock. "I have duties to be seeing to elsewhere." She made as if to leave then paused, looking back as though debating with herself. "You know," she said slowly, "it's a surprise that Valen's lasted this long into your heat without being tempted, but if he is, do be careful. If those herbs don't work... and sometimes they don't, you know, or if you forget them... Valen makes big babies, and a delicate little thing like you, that could kill you and the pups both. Awful lot of trouble for a bit of fun so don't you forget those herbs. Anyway!" her voice returned to it's sly, chipper norm. "You have fun, now." With that she bounded away to return to her hunt.

-exit Cas unless stopped-
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!