Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-26-2015, 06:15 PM

The beast felt a sense of security as he smiled, giving a lick to her forehead. He would never leave her again. It was a promise. She would feel him so close, her heart beating loudly in her chest. Each thud was like a hammer to her ribs, and she wondered if Fenris could feel it too. If he could feel how her heart beat for him and him alone. "...and I promise to always return to you. We'll be together forever. Never, ever alone."

The man would begin to sing, serenading her. The female would rest her head against his, feeling a moment of content, a moment of peace. She would let her eyes close, and she would breathe out happily. He might have been embarrassed, but she was just so happy, so very pleased that he had. But that light, carefree mood would dampen when he stuttered out the question.

Rainbow’s gaze darkened, and she would let loose a low growl. "Imperium wolves came. Apparently Dione had made a mistake to their alpha... and rather than deal with her personally they took it out on all of us! Those damn bastards." Rainbow would shake her head. "It was unfair, Fenris... they stole our home... Ganja and Necro's home... I... I want them to pay."

""
Table by:: Tea

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]