Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-26-2015, 07:05 PM

It was great to be in the company of family again, all that was missing were Astrid, Helena and their father. Aksel's thoughts drifted slowly to Dægmar. Once again he found himself worrying about the younger siblings he supposedly had but… well surely Dægmar wasn't as cruel to them as she'd been to him. He had to admit he felt some small admiration for the woman. The way she moved when she fought was incredible and reminded him of his own shortcomings, though he was far from a novice in battle.

Aksel laughed, ready to play off the question but slowly his expression sobered. "I ran into our mother… our birth mother. Apparently she's gone and gotten herself knocked up again. The kids are in a pack called Imperium…. " He'd leave out the part about their fight and her staining his body with fresh scars. That could be discussed another time. "I… I was thinking I'd go visit them actually. You want to come? I'd appreciate the company."

If I did, I was probably too high to remember them

Aksel stared at Acadia for a moment and frowned. "What happend to me? What happened to YOU? Did someone hurt you?" It must've been something awful if she felt the need to get high all the time. While no rule abider himself Aksel found the thought of his sister going around high all the time rather alarming. It'd be so easy for someone to take advantage of her when she would be unable to think and defend herself.

speech