Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-26-2015, 08:33 PM

Trotting around with a well chewed bone in her jaws, Karabela was enjoying her break from training. The young girl was growing well and fast into her large frame. Tall and lanky she was still awkward but the intense training was helping her frame fill out with lean and elegant muscle. Pausing Raba dropped her bone with gusto before batting after it like a cat, tail wagging. With a ferocious snarl she picked it up again in her jaws and went racing through the newly claimed Imperium territory. The air was thick and fragrant and full of all sorts of bugs and things to chase. With a squeal of delight she dropped the bone to go chasing after some grasshoppers. Yummy!

Immersed in her hunt Raba jumped when a howl rang out for her mother. Hmm… the voice was male but it didn't sound familiar at all. Karabela's golden gaze turned back toward the den then again to the source of the call. Well… she had been training awfully hard and her mother would be along soon. What harm was there in going to greet the strangers? Back tracking she picked up her bone before prancing to the territory's border, pausing as she saw a young man and woman that looked kind of like her mom…. hmmm….

Eyes narrowed as she marched up to them, chest puffed out, tail up, her lanky body oozing as much dominance as she could. Dropping the bone with a thud she spoke. "What do you want with my momma? You're not here to try and steal her eyes are you?" Her own eyes narrowed as she sized them up. Yea… she could take them both!

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king