Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-26-2015, 11:37 PM
Voltage was tired, exhausted, he knew that now. Even those that seemed to have countless and unbound energy could fall into a rut at times. He hardly slept through the night anymore, often sleeping where he could and when he found time. And when this stranger had come, he had expended his extra energy on bristling. So he sighed, smiling warily at his sister before he would take a step back to give them space. Instead, Astrea seemed to have other ideas. She stepped forward, pressing her nose into his cheek, and he would smile. It didn't work like she hoped, he couldn't absorb her energy and rejuvinate his own, but it felt nice either way. With a small chuckle he'd turn his head to press a kiss into her cheek, nuzzling into her furs.

When they assured him he shook his head, feeling his exhaustion prickle at the sides of his eyes. He felt heavy, it was an odd feeling. "It is still embarrasing." He said with a small laugh, lifting his gaze from his sister up to the big spotted stranger. "I still extend my apologize, but you are quite right. My sisters are precious, and I will go to the ends of the earth and bare the pains of death to protect them." It was not only a statement, but a promise. Do not harm her underlined it's meaning, and he would stare at Ten squarely before he smiled again, relaxed and nearly carefree once more. "Please, enjoy our home. Astrea could show you the cliff side that we had found for star viewing, I'm sure you'd enjoy it as well." It was a suggestion, and he turned his gaze to Astrea as he said it, smiling gently. It was extending permission to the stranger, but also showing her that he trusted her judgement. "We are to make these lands official, soon, so what you stand on will be packlands. Please, in the future, howl at the borders? You are welcome here, but it doesn't hurt to give me and my kin a little warning." He would smile, dipping his head to the pair before moving to turn, to give them their space and allow Astrea to show them around their home.