Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-26-2015, 11:43 PM

Voltage watched the behemoth that was colored with the stunning shades of the rainbow, smiling softly as she seemed to relax.Voltage wouldn't harm a fly. He could, sure, he could turn and strike like lightning then smile and be happy a second later.He didn'tmind the copper taste of blood, could handle pain, and was often driven to protect his family to his dying breath. But he was more often than not meant no harm.

As she spoke, two names he didn't know spilled from her lips. Who created teh world? Yellow painted ears swivelled forward, interest lighting his gaze. "I'm sorry, I don't understand?" There was no religion in their family. Just nature, fates and the elements. They were each tied to a universe that, in their eyes, had always existed. "Who is it you speak of?" He asked gently

He would smile but not say anymore.She had those she had to survivefor, and he, too, needed to survive for his family.There was no reason to fight and cause undo harm. When she explained her colors his eyes would widen. "Oh that is terrible" He'd whisper. If the fates had had it, they each could have been born in her pack, nad lost their lives before they could even breathe. But then she questioned his coloration and he grinned brightly. "My family nad I were born onan isle to the west, inhabited only by my parents. We each bare the colors or markings that resemble the element or celestial body we were given at birth. Mine is lightning and I bare teh markings of energy. Some of us aren't so brightly colored, my brother of earth for one" He would chuckle, wondering if an earthy sibling could, infact, have brighter markings. Perhaps green? "But we are each unique and it is precious to us." They were all prideful of their elements, of their markings and their fate. Ask each in turn and he was sure they would praise their heritage, aside from the abandonment of course. He would smile easily then, the love he had for his family and his heritage shining in his eyes. "You are unique as well Miss....you should cherish it."

"Talk"