gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
03-27-2015, 06:54 AM
He felt like he and Novella made a rather good team, especially knowing their sickness patterns. Thankfully the pair had each other to count on. While Frith was sick Novella had easily picked up the duties of alpha on her own, now that she needed a break the man had no problem being the sole leader and the most active parent. He was happy to be able to be here to do such tasks for her, and knew he would do anything to make her smile.

There weren't many thoughts that were going to break through the brute's mind as he spent his early morning with his wife, he was wholly focused on her. As she made it to the water her form would slip ahead of him, allowing for the pair to slip single file into the secret cave. The cool water felt good on his already warming body, but the inside of the cave was at a perfect temperature. He would sigh contentedly as he slipped through the entrance and was greeted with the brilliance of the cave beneath. Not that it could hold a candle to Novella's beauty.

His bicolored gaze would be captured by her simple beauty as her eyes wandered the rainbows above them. His smile hadn't moved much as he made his way towards her. Again he'd nuzzle into her fur, determined that she wasn't going to retreat from his grasp so quickly again. With his side coming to press against her own he'd litter her neck with affectionate kisses. "I love you, Novella." He'd whisper as he trailed up to her ear, his features wanting to come to rest atop her head as he smirked playfully.