size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-27-2015, 02:07 PM
He didn't seem to move as she came towards him, instead his frame hugged and moulded around her form. His dark head tucked into her fur, and as he let out a content sound she hummed along with him. Yes, this is what she had been longing for. This nice cuddle, her back wiggling against his stomach. His warmth wrapped her in a warm blanket, and her purple eyes closed happily as she rested her head on her paws. Ears flickered as he spoke, asking her what rank she held. Mercy giggled, her tail ideally tapping against his rump. "I'm a Legionary, even though I'm young. It was a showing of how proud Valentine was of my actions. I have heard him call me his bulldog," she said softly, lapping at the fur as his legs to smooth it down. The smooth fur tickled her tongue, and she tried not to giggle. "And you? I know you don't like herbs, so it has to be one of the fighting ranks. Unless..." she paused, eyes opening as she glanced up at him through the corner of her eye, "you are one of Valentine's concubines?" A black mark brow rose, humour dancing in her gaze.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.