Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-27-2015, 02:32 PM
It felt good, having a woman so near him. She smelled nice and her warmth was comforting. There was a curve to her bodice that was only present on those of the female persuasion, and he wondered how on earth he ever called himself comfortable before now. A smile crossed his features and his brow arched as she noted what she did. A Legionary, how impressive. "Bulldog," he let the word trail off of his lips. "I like it." He smirked, though he wasn't sure if she was paying attention or not. She glanced up at him then, as she spoke - questioning what he did. Ah, she was a clever one. He felt himself blush beneath darkened fur at the thought of being another man's concubine. "No, I wasn't pretty enough..." he commented mockingly before continuing. "Lysis and I have been introduced as Praesidio's, but I've got my eye on a higher rank in the very near future." There was no way he was going to let himself stay in one place in the hierarchy for long, particularly since that one place wasn't at the top. Affectionately, his tongue would seek the nearest flesh to him which happened to be the crown of her head. He ruffled her fur with his tongue, going against the grain for a moment before smoothing it down rhythmically.

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.