size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-27-2015, 03:59 PM
He repeated her nickname, bringing forth another laugh from her maw. It was different coming from him, making her fur stand in end a touch. He said that he liked it, and she teasingly nibbled on his foreleg. "I think I like spitfire better," she said softly. That was his own nickname for her, not someone else's. It was more special because it was his own, no one else called her spitfire besides Kyarst. She felt like she should come up with her own name for him, but she was never the type for nicknames. Really, she prefered Kyrast better than any nickname that she pulled out of the top of her mind. The subject changed, and she shifted to push herself even closer to the dark man, eyes still gazing up at him as she waited for an answer. He said that he wasn't pretty enough, and a loud snort resounded from within her. "I think you're pretty enough, you did end up with me," she teased, casually flipped her head as if to show off just how great she really was. He went on to say that he wouldn't stay in that rank for now, and she smirked at him, humming softly as he lapped at her head. "You'll have to beat me to it." She commented with a mock growl. Winking an eye at him, her tail curled towards her belly. "I have a want to gain more ranks too, so we should work together. Or against each other. Perhaps a little friendly game wouldn't be so bad." she said with a chuckle.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.