Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-27-2015, 10:34 PM
So, she liked his chosen nickname better. Was that saying something? He imagined so, being that he'd thought it up himself instead of picking up someone else's name for her. Spitfire symbolized the first time they'd met, it was a true representation of his first impression of her. He imagined that's what she liked about it. He couldn't say for sure, though, being he'd never been much of the type to actually get and keep a nickname. Granted, he'd been called a few things from time to time, but none had ever stuck - and still others he'd shrugged off purposely. "Then spitfire it is," he mused aloud, vocally confirming that he would call her only the name of his own invention from now on - and occasionally her real name, when it suited him. 'I think you're pretty enough, you did end up with me.' Brow arched upward as he craned his gaze toward her own, a smirk upon his lips. "So, it was my looks that won you over. Pity, all this time I thought it was my clever tongue." A tongue he'd barely even gotten to use since meeting her - at least not in the way he truly enjoyed using it. A devious glimmer shined bright in his green eyes as he retained his penetrating gaze upon her. She mentioned her desire for a higher rank, and how they could work together to get there. His features grew serious for a moment, pondering such a thought. The seriousness didn't last though, for he was in far too good of a mood to keep up a stern facade for long. "I suppose I could learn to enjoy a little friendly competition.." Emphasis fell upon the word friendly, hinting at what they'd only just finished doing. If he didn't watch his own flirting he'd find himself turned on again in no time.

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.